Fall is here and now is the time to start stocking your Fall wardrobe essentials. Sticking to staple pieces that can be mixed with more trendy items is the best way to save money and keep your fall style fresh. Get started! Overhaul your closet and get ready! I’ve compiled a complete list of the must have items that you need and trendy pieces that can be mixed in.
MUST HAVES – Take inventory see what items you already have or can alter into what you need.
- Wool peacoat (waist length, military inspired hardware in black or navy)
- Opaque tights (gray, black, navy or plum)
- Stiletto Booties
- Cable knit eternity scarf (perfect with a silk top or dress; adds warm texture)
- Leather Moto jacket
- Striped pull over sweater – nautical or rugby style (can be layered over or under any print to add irony)
- Chunky Cable knit cardigan
- Leopard printed anything is sexy no matter what! (pair with stripes and neon accents)
- Thin leather belts – buy a ton! (different colors and patterns; great for layering)
- School Blazer – tweed, solid or printed, Just get one!
- Fur – huge on the runway this Fall. (clutches, belts and wraps; added glam and texture for your night-time outfit)
- Leather – another huge runway trend. (skirts, pants or vest; pair with a cozy layer and a pop of color)
- Spiked anything – shoes belts bags. Trend frenzy! (see my DIY post to achieve this look for under $10.00!)
- Statement necklace – bib collar, antique or long and chunky, gold or silver
- Arm Candy- stacked bangles and watches; bright fun colors and textures
- Peplum tops – Coolest silhouette right now! (add a shiny thin layer belt for extra glam)
- Neon – Belts, bags or accessories (brightens up drab fall colors)